This is the perfect TV snack.
Make and share this Cinnamon Sugared Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- In a large, heavy bottomed, skillet place the sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the almonds and cook, stirring constantly, until almost all the water has evaporated; about 5 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon and salt and cook until the sugar has dried on the almonds; about 2 minutes.
- Pour onto a large sheet pan and let cool.
Really quite good. Not too sweet either. Be sure to use a LARGE skillet when cooking this up. You'll want to have that water evaporate as quickly as possible so as not to 'boil' your almonds and make them soggy!
Really easy, no fat, except for what is naturally contained in the almonds. I made this for a party snack - what a hit. Had to send the recipe to everyone! Use the 2T of cinnamon.
Yum - super good and couldn't be easier.