Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Will have fizz on the top and chocolate on the botton
Make and share this Chocolate Root Beer Float recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces root beer
- 1⁄4 cup hershey chocolate syrup
- Put a cup full of vanilla ice cream in a large glass.
- Next put the Hershey chocolate syrup.
- Finally pour the root beer and enjoy.
Simply delicious. We really enjoyed the addition of the chocolate syrup in this classic treat. Thank you for sharing your recipe, uncle @ ben. Made for Spring 2012 Pick-A-Chef.