1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mint Fudge
2 hrs 20 mins
I'm a bit of a sweets addict and this is one of my favorite recipes for fudge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in heavy saucepan over low hear, melt chocolate chips w/ 1 cup sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- 2Spread half of the mixture into a wax paper-lined 8 or 9 in square pan; chill 10 minutes or until firm.
- 3Reserve remaining choloate mixture at room temperature.
- 4IN another heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white confectioner's piecees with remaining sweetened condensed milk (mixture will be thick).
- 5Stir in peppermint extract and food coloring (if desired).
- 6Spread this mixture on chilled chocolate layer; chill 10 minutes longer or until firm.
- 7Spread reserved chocolate mixture over the mint layer.
- 8Chill 2 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: