Mint Swirl Fudge
Beautiful and delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons crushed peppermint candies
- Line 8in square pan with foil, extending over edges.
- Butter the foil lightly.
- In lg saucepan, melt chips, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting and extract.
- Spread in pan.
- Drop coloring over fudge and swirl in with knife.
- Sprinkle with crushed candies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I don't know what has taken me so long to review this recipe! I have made this for 3 years now as part of my Christmas Fudge gifts, and it is my most often requested flavor! So minty and creamy and pretty...yum! I have had the best luck with an UNWHIPPED vanilla frosting, like Pillsbury Creamy Supreme. You can vary the peppermint extract to get the exact level of mint flavor you want. This is an excellent recipe! Thanks so much, MizzNezz, for posting!Reply
see 4 more