Recipe by Love2Eat
These are very dense, very chocolately and very good!! Got this recipe at a WW meeting and believe it or not, each "muffin" has only 1 point! These aren't for you if you're looking for a fudgy type browine, but for those of us watching our weight....they can be a lifesaver! Enjoy! (P.S. You can even make them in the teeny tiny muffin tins....you'd probably get 48 or so...sometimes I make half tiny, half regular. Surprisingly, the tiny ones need almost as much cooking time...)
Top Review by Seasoned Cook
Deep dark chocolate which will surely cure the chocolate fix!!! I baked this recipe in mini muffin cups and baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes only. Very moist and tasty. Prepared for Spring 2008 Cameraless Chef Event in the Photo Forum.
- 3 cups all-bran cereal or 3 cups fibr-one cereal
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 box low-fat brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Place cereal in bowl and pour water over.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining mixture and mix well with spoon.
- Fill tins with about 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Bake 16-20 minutes.
- Don't overbake!