Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe for a good fudge without many calories and less sugar to make it for my husband, who is diabetic, and it is very good. Enjoy it.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low-fat evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄4 cup light margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine milk and cocoa in saucepan. Beat well. Add margarine, sugar and salt. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup graham crackers. Cool about 15 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 32 balls and roll in remaining cracker crumbs and chill.
- Nutritional Information: 47 Calories (kcal); 2g Total Fat; (36% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2mg Cholesterol; 65mg Sodium.