Recipe by breezermom
This crustless chocolate chip pie is like a big, super-thick chocolate chip cookie. It is great served with scoops of vanilla or butter pecan ice cream....and if you want to truly indulge, top the ice cream with some hot fudge!
Top Review by alligirl
We have really enjoyed this pie! And it was easy! I followed the recipe as written (including pecans), and was rewarded with a wonderfully yummy, densely rich pie. This was cut into smaller pieces (12) as it is really rich, and that was a great serving size...Thanks so much for sharing, breezermom! I'll definitely be making this again!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray the pie plate with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Add the butter, eggs, and vanilla; Stir well. Stir in the chocolate morsels and nuts. Spoon into a greased 9-inch pieplate.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.