Recipe by Annacia
This is lovely to enjoy after a day of Christmas shopping and snowman building. Chocolate and peppermint? yummm
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped semisweet chocolate or 1⁄2 cup finely chopped milk chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup crushed striped round peppermint candy
- 8 cups hot espresso or 8 cups very strong coffee
- chocolate curls
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on low speed until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon each chopped chocolate and peppermint candies into a coffee cup. Add hot espresso. Top with the whipped cream and chocolate curls. Serve at once. Makes 8 servings.