Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a wonderful spicy baked chicken breast that I make often!
- 1 -4 whole boneless chicken breast, frozen
- ms. dash Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- 2 -8 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, mediterranean blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts in an ungreased baking pan.
- Shake the seasonings over the chicken, then rub. Add one tbsp of the 'butter' in a dollop on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, then take out of oven and flip. Sprinkle the seasonings on the newly upturned side, and put the other tbsp dollop on top.
- Continue baking another 25-30 minutes, or until juices run clear when poked, and inner temp is 175°F.
Best ever and great for when company is coming!!!