Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Campbell's Kitchen recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 lemon slices
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, water, bell pepper, parsley flakes, lemon juice, and paprika.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.