Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces herradura reposado tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- salt, around the rim
- lime wedge
- Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake. Pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want).
- Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
MMMM.....great margarita! Nice and smooth and not too potent. I used your Restaurant-Style Sweet and Sour Mix and really enjoyed this drink - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009