1/1 Photo of Chevy's Ultimate Orange Margarita
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces herradura reposado tequila
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- salt, around the rim
- 1Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- 2Add all ingredients and shake. Pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want).
- 3Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chevy's Ultimate Orange Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix