Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If your tired of Sloppy Joes the same old way, this is a cool variation that my DH experimented with and came up with a keeper!
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add Sloppy Joe Sauce and heat through.
- Put some Sloppy Joe mixture in the middle of flour tortilla and sprinkle shredded cheese over the mixture.
- Wrap tortilla around mixture like you would a burrito.
- Spray a skillet with butter flavored pam and heat.
- Grill wrap on both sides until it is brown and toasty.