If your tired of Sloppy Joes the same old way, this is a cool variation that my DH experimented with and came up with a keeper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- 2Add Sloppy Joe Sauce and heat through.
- 3Put some Sloppy Joe mixture in the middle of flour tortilla and sprinkle shredded cheese over the mixture.
- 4Wrap tortilla around mixture like you would a burrito.
- 5Spray a skillet with butter flavored pam and heat.
- 6Grill wrap on both sides until it is brown and toasty.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sloppy Joe Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.4
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 799.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe sandwich sauce