Recipe by carolinerenee
If your tired of Sloppy Joes the same old way, this is a cool variation that my DH experimented with and came up with a keeper!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canof manwich sloppy joe sandwich sauce (or any brand you prefer or make your own)
- shredded medium cheddar
- 4 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add Sloppy Joe Sauce and heat through.
- Put some Sloppy Joe mixture in the middle of flour tortilla and sprinkle shredded cheese over the mixture.
- Wrap tortilla around mixture like you would a burrito.
- Spray a skillet with butter flavored pam and heat.
- Grill wrap on both sides until it is brown and toasty.