Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I clipped this from a magazine several years ago (if the yellow paper is any gauge at all). I've made this often to serve with Chicken Creole, Fried Shrimp, Spaghetti & Meatballs.
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (not the kind in the can)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded kraft sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread or 3 small French bread (6 inch)
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese and garlic in small bowl; stir well.
- Set aside.
- Combine Cheddar Cheese, milk and paprika in small saucepan over low heat; stir constantly until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, and spread cheese mixture on cut side of bread halves.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
THis looks delicious!
OMG. This is absolutely wonderful cheesy bread. I added a little extra garlic and used sliced french bread since that was all I had and baked it at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Dave loved it. Thanks so much for posting.