I clipped this from a magazine several years ago (if the yellow paper is any gauge at all). I've made this often to serve with Chicken Creole, Fried Shrimp, Spaghetti & Meatballs.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese and garlic in small bowl; stir well.
- Set aside.
- Combine Cheddar Cheese, milk and paprika in small saucepan over low heat; stir constantly until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, and spread cheese mixture on cut side of bread halves.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.