1/1 Photo of Cheesy Drop Biscuits
I found this in Home Magazine several years back. They taste very similar to the cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or more if you like it more garlic)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- additional parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a large bowl shift together the first 5 ingredients then.
- 3Add both cheeses.
- 4In a small bowl combine buttermilk and oil.
- 5Add to dry ingredients just until moist.
- 6Drop about 1/4 cup full of batter on to a greased baking sheet. (Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired).
- 7Bake at 450°F for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm (taste best that way) Refrigerate any left-over biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 337.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g