1/5 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rotini
1 hr 5 mins
I came up with this standing in front of the pantry! It was "make do with what we've got" night! It came out rich and creamy! We really loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 3-4
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 0.5 (1 lb) box rotini noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, undrained
- 1 cup French's cheddar fried onions
- 1Season chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper, place in medium frying pan with a little oil.
- 2Add chopped onions.
- 3Cover with tight lid and cook breasts over medium-low heat til done, about 12-18 minutes depending on their size. Turn breasts and stir onions occasionally to prevent browning. Set aside to cool when done.
- 4In small pot, cook rotini noodles for 8 minutes, drain.
- 5Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine soups, cheese and mayo. Microwave til melted, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 6Cut up chicken and add chicken and onions to cheese mixture.
- 7Fold in noodles, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- 8Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan or casserole dish.
- 9Bake in 350ºF oven for 20 minutes.
- 10Top with cheddar fried onions, and bake 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rotini
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 1202.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's cheddar fried onions