1/5 Photos of " Cheeseburger"-Stuffed French Bread
Even though this is an easy one--it's actually really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hamburger and onion, drain grease.
- 2Add soup and spices, simmer 5-10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, slice top third off bread, hollow out bottom half of loaf, leaving a 3/4-inch shell, save bread chunks, or feed to the birds!
- 4Spread top slice of bread (cut side), with butter.
- 5Place hollowed out bread on cookie sheet and broil till lightly browned.
- 6Take out of oven and fill with meat mixture, top with cheese slices.
- 7Place buttered top next to it, put back in oven at 350º; bake till heated through and top is toasted a little.
- 8Put the top on, slice into wide slices for sandwiches, about 4-5 inches wide.
- 94-6 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Cheeseburger"-Stuffed French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.6
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 1962.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 47.3 g