Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a super simple way to use up overripe bananas! You can also add peanut butter chips, or even chocolate chips in place of the walnuts. However I LOVE nuts, so this is perfect for me. This made 1 loaf, and 12 muffins for me. I baked the muffins for 18 minutes, and the loaf for 45.
- With a mixer, combine the eggs, vanilla and bananas until well mixed.
- Slowly add the cake mix into the mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased pans.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/members/subm/editr2?oc=linkback.