Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taken from a magazine....wish I knew which one (randomly found in the bottom of a pile of papers on my desk).
- 340.19 g farfalle pasta
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 946.38 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 473.18 ml flat leaf parsley
- 59.14 ml cashews, roasted
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 garlic clove
- lemon juice (of 1/2 lemon)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- Drain, return the pasta to the pot and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, on a baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until wrinkled, about 12 minutes.
- Using a food processor, finely chop the parsley, cashews, parmesan, garlic and lemon juice together.
- With the machine on, slowly add the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and process until smooth; season with salt and pepper if desired.
- In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes and pesto. Serve with additional parmesan.
Yummy. I didn't have any cherry tomatoes, so I left them out. Very good flavor.