Recipe by Charmie777
The name says it all!!! So rich and good, I could just dive in the bowl and live there!
Top Review by AustinsAm
Very good and rich! I'm glad I read the reviews and used a medium glass bowl instead of my trifle bowl, but it was the perfect amount for our gathering. I think my brownies were a little underbaked, but that just added to the gooey goodness :) I made this the day ahead, but then all the caramel melted and the whipped topping got a cracked look, so right before we left I drizzled chocolate syrup on it and it looked much better!
- 1 (21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix, chewy style
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (or cheesecake, or vanilla)
- 6 ounces caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownies with eggs, water and oil according to package directions, using a 13x9 pan.
- Cool. Break brownies into pieces.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in marshmallow cream.
- Stir in half of the whipped topping; set mixture aside.
- Stir together milk and pudding mix, stirring until thickened. Stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Crumble half of brownie pieces in an even layer in bottom of trifle dish or large glass bowl.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture over brownies.
- Drizzle with half of caramel topping.
- Top with half of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- NOTES: Easily doubled and made in a large trifle dish or 13x9 pan.
- Can substitute any flavor pudding.