1/2 Photos of Caramel Brownie Cheesecake Trifle
The name says it all!!! So rich and good, I could just dive in the bowl and live there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix, chewy style
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (or cheesecake, or vanilla)
- 6 ounces caramel topping
- 1Prepare brownies with eggs, water and oil according to package directions, using a 13x9 pan.
- 2Cool. Break brownies into pieces.
- 3Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- 4Beat in marshmallow cream.
- 5Stir in half of the whipped topping; set mixture aside.
- 6Stir together milk and pudding mix, stirring until thickened. Stir in remaining whipped topping.
- 7Crumble half of brownie pieces in an even layer in bottom of trifle dish or large glass bowl.
- 8Pour half of cream cheese mixture over brownies.
- 9Drizzle with half of caramel topping.
- 10Top with half of pudding mixture.
- 11Repeat layers.
- 12Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 13NOTES: Easily doubled and made in a large trifle dish or 13x9 pan.
- 14Can substitute any flavor pudding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Brownie Cheesecake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.3
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 396.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix