Posted for the Strawberry Swap
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cantaloupes, cubed, room temp
- 2 1/2 cups halved strawberries, room temp
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt, drained
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cut in 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Adjust the oven rack 8 to 10" below the broiler element. Preheat the broiler. Spread fruit in bottom of a two-quart gratin pan and sprinkle with orange juice.
- 2Spread yogurt evenly over fruit in a thin layer.
- 3In a food processor fitted with metal blade, add crumbs, sugar and flour.
- 4Pulse two to three times.
- 5Add butter and pulse until the consistency of coarse meal.
- 6Add nuts and pulse once.
- 7Sprinkle over yogurt.
- 8Place under broiler for about 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- 9Watch carefully because topping burns easily.
- 10Serve immediately with ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe and Strawberry Streusel
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.9
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 286.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 69.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g