Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Posted for the Strawberry Swap
- 4 cups cantaloupes, cubed, room temp
- 2 1⁄2 cups halved strawberries, room temp
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt, drained
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut in 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Adjust the oven rack 8 to 10" below the broiler element. Preheat the broiler. Spread fruit in bottom of a two-quart gratin pan and sprinkle with orange juice.
- Spread yogurt evenly over fruit in a thin layer.
- In a food processor fitted with metal blade, add crumbs, sugar and flour.
- Pulse two to three times.
- Add butter and pulse until the consistency of coarse meal.
- Add nuts and pulse once.
- Sprinkle over yogurt.
- Place under broiler for about 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Watch carefully because topping burns easily.
- Serve immediately with ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Ilike this one. I've made it twice. the second time w/o cantaloupe, but with blueberries. Oh,to die for.