1/1 Photo of Candy Cane Blossoms
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
From Hersheys.com. I love Hershey's special edition kisses. This year's white chocolate kiss with a red striped peppermint shell makes some of the most festive cookies on my cookie trays. I used green decorator's sugar which contrast nicely with the red and white kiss. Next time I might try peppermint extract instead of vanilla and use crushed candy canes in place of the green sugar crystals. Be very careful moving the cookies after the kiss is in; the kisses will collapse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Remove wrappers from candies.
- 2Beat butter, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- 3Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- 4Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in red sugar, granulated sugar, powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set. Remove from oven.
- 7Press a candy piece into center of each cookie.
- 8Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.2
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 488.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey candy cane kisses