1/2 Photos of Calendula Cleansing Milk
Tropical Beauty's Note:
Calendula flowers and their petals make a wonderful cleansing milk that will help to heal and nourish your skin. Calendula is a powerful all-purpose skin-helper, since it is highly emollient, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory. This cleansing milk is a healing addition to your beauty routine. Get the elegant formula here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh calendula flowers
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 25 drops grapefruit seed extract
- 1In a double boiler over very low heat, heat the oil and calendula flowers together for 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then strain out the flowers and discard them.
- 2Stir the aloe vera and the grapefruit seed extract into the cooled oil, mixing well to combine.
- 3To Use:
- 4Scoop some of the milk onto your fingers and massage gently into skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calendula Cleansing Milk
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
aloe vera gel
grapefruit seed extract