Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Calendula flowers and their petals make a wonderful cleansing milk that will help to heal and nourish your skin. Calendula is a powerful all-purpose skin-helper, since it is highly emollient, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory. This cleansing milk is a healing addition to your beauty routine. Get the elegant formula here.
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh calendula flowers
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 25 drops grapefruit seed extract
- In a double boiler over very low heat, heat the oil and calendula flowers together for 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then strain out the flowers and discard them.
- Stir the aloe vera and the grapefruit seed extract into the cooled oil, mixing well to combine.
- To Use:
- Scoop some of the milk onto your fingers and massage gently into skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Love recipes like this.No chemicals and cheaper too, It's a win win. Thank you!
This soften and soothe the skin. Smells wonderful. I did use coconut oil.