1/1 Photo of Caesar Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
This is a variation of the standard Caesar salad. Chicken is grilled and served on ciabatta bread for a delicious unique sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken cutlets into an airtight storage container and cover with enough Caesar dressing to marinate, preferrably overnight.
- 2After chicken has marinated grill chicken breasts until cooked through. They will cook quickly as they are thin.
- 3Top chicken with cheese and allow cheese to melt slightly.
- 4To assemble sandwiches: Cut the bread into 2-3 inch wide horizontal sections which are then cut and split in half to make the sandwiches.
- 5Brush both sides of bread with Caesar dressing.
- 6Top one side with a few spinach leaves and the sliced tomatoes.
- 7Place grilled chicken breast topped with cheese on other half of bread.
- 8Put the sandwich together and slice in half, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.8
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 686.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: