Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Posting for safekeeping.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped
- 4 -5 potatoes, sliced
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 0.75 (10 3/4 ounce) can milk (use the soup can)
- Add ground beef to large skillet and brown over medium high heat. Drain; season with salt and pepper.
- Place in greased casserole dish. Layer cabbage, then potatoes.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.