Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I figure this is probably one that everybody knows and has been curious about. I got this recipe from Sandra Lee of the Food Network. Perfect for cold nights!
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla cream soda
- Combine condensed milk, butterscotch topping, and butter in a glass heatproof measuring cup.
- Heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir until butter has melted and incorporated into mixture. Meanwhile heat cream soda in another heatproof measuring cup for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Divide butterscotch mixture between 2 (10 to 12-ounce) mugs.
- Fill mugs with heated cream soda and stir thoroughly.
- Serve garnished with a cinnamon stick or an old-fashioned butterscotch candy stick.
This was delicious! It's very sweet - you could split it between 3 people for desert, or half the filling.