The Geeky Chef's Note:
I figure this is probably one that everybody knows and has been curious about. I got this recipe from Sandra Lee of the Food Network. Perfect for cold nights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup unsweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butterscotch topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla cream soda
- 1Combine condensed milk, butterscotch topping, and butter in a glass heatproof measuring cup.
- 2Heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- 3Remove and stir until butter has melted and incorporated into mixture. Meanwhile heat cream soda in another heatproof measuring cup for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- 4Divide butterscotch mixture between 2 (10 to 12-ounce) mugs.
- 5Fill mugs with heated cream soda and stir thoroughly.
- 6Serve garnished with a cinnamon stick or an old-fashioned butterscotch candy stick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterbeer
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 580.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 90.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g