Literary Mom's Note:
A craving for spicy wings and the works, but no chicken or don't feel like cooking? That's how I winged this original creation! (I couldn't resist two puns in one sentence :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tuna, blue cheese dressing, celery, onion and 2 T hot sauce together.
- 2Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- 3Spread remaining tablespoon hot sauce on each slice of bread.
- 4Spread half (or more) of the tuna mixture on one slice of bread (use the leftovers for another sandwich).
- 5Pour crumbled chips on top of tuna.
- 6Put the other slice of bread on top.
- 7Note: adjust blue cheese dressing, hot sauce and chips to your taste--these are just estimates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Wing Tuna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1106.7
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 3386.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 62.1 g