Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A craving for spicy wings and the works, but no chicken or don't feel like cooking? That's how I winged this original creation! (I couldn't resist two puns in one sentence :)
- Mix tuna, blue cheese dressing, celery, onion and 2 T hot sauce together.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Spread remaining tablespoon hot sauce on each slice of bread.
- Spread half (or more) of the tuna mixture on one slice of bread (use the leftovers for another sandwich).
- Pour crumbled chips on top of tuna.
- Put the other slice of bread on top.
- Note: adjust blue cheese dressing, hot sauce and chips to your taste--these are just estimates.