1/3 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs (Aka Buffalo Horns)
If you love deviled eggs then you'll love this spin off with chicken, buffalo sauce, and celery. Published by Debbie Moose (Deviled Egg: 50 Recipes from Simple to Sassy) ***if you like a lot of chicken, I now use a full cup of chopped (and I'm talking chopped) chicken and any extra mix I have after the eggs are filled, I use them on a celery log and cut them into bite size pieces (think ants on a log). Also, I now add a little bit of ranch to the chicken soaked in buffalo sauce (thanks to a review). ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cover chicken with enough Buffalo sauce; let sit at least 5 minutes.
- 2combine yolk and butter.
- 3stir in celery and Tabasco.
- 4add chicken and 5 teaspoons of Buffalo sauce.
- 5place mixture in zip lock bag with the corner cut off (big enough to squeeze out mixture).
- 6fill egg whites with mixture and garnish with celery.
- 7enjoy right away or let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes for flavors to develop.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs (Aka Buffalo Horns)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 633.6 mg
- Sodium 406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g