Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This gives fish a sweet and delicious flavor
- 4 (680.38 g) tuna steaks, at least 1-inch thick
- 29.58 ml oil
- salt and pepper
- 236.59 ml diced tomato
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- lemon wedge, to serve
- Preheat the broiler. Brush a baking sheet with oil.
- Lay the fish on the baking sheet in a single layer. Brush with 1 T of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the tomatoes and garlic in a small bowl. Stir in the remaining T oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil the fish for 4 minutes. Turn over with a spatula, top with the tomato mixture, and continue to broil for another 4 to 5 minutes. Check doneness by inserting a knife between layers of the flesh. The meat should be just translucent.
- Spoon pan juices back over the fish and serve with lemon wedges.
Very Good Easy ! WIll make often. Thanks so much = )