Recipe by Julia Lynn
Got this from the Kraft food&family magazine. Seems like it is going to make a great, easy weeknight meal. Can't wait to try it!
Top Review by Janet Curfman
I was a little skeptical at first - but these were actually good. I made them exactly as the recipe called for. I just wish my DH would have grilled the brat for me. I ended up steaming them in beer (as another recipe had mentioned to cook them). It took quite a while for the beer to evaporate and for me to actually "brown" the brats. But DH was delighted!
- 1 onion, large, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 (680.38 g) bottle beer
- 4 bratwursts, fully cooked
- 14.79 ml steak sauce
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (8 inch)
- 4 slice cheese, (recipe calls for Kraft singles but I think a swiss or jack cheese would be better)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cook and stir onlions in hot oil in large nonstick skillet on medium high heat for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown; cover. Simmer on low heat 10 minute.
- Meanwhile, bring beer to boil in medium saucepan. Add bratwurst; cook 5 minute Drain bratwurst. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through and browned, turning occasionally.
- Stir steak sauce into onions. Top tortillas with cheese, onions, and bratwurst; roll up.