Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A simple, easy cake made with only four ingredients. I modified a recipe I found for wasp cake and my family loved it! My husband the hockey fan named it, because of the colors.
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil milk and pudding mix in a saucepan.
- Add cake mix.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan.
- Pour 1/4 of butterscotch chips on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Pour rest of butterscotch chips on top and return to oven for 10 minutes.