Tasty "premade" pizza crust.
Make and share this Boboli Pizza Crust Clone recipe from Food.com.
- Add all ingredients (except second parmesan cheese) to breadmaker in order listed by your manufacturer.
- (put the garlic down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast) Set breadmaker on dough setting.
- When cycle is done, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover and let rise again.
- Bake 5-10 minutes at 450 F until light brown.
- Wrap tightly in foil and freeze.
- (or use).