Recipe by princess buttercup
Tasty "premade" pizza crust.
Top Review by WJKing
This crust has GREAT flavor! I don't own a breadmaker, so I just mixed this by hand, then let rise till double, punched down, rolled out onto the stones...and let rise again. I baked the crusts 8 minutes, then placed the toppings on & baked @ 425 until done. YUMMY! The crust was rather dry (the part w/ no sauce & cheese - not the whole crust) - so I think next time I'll brush on some olive oil before baking. This one's a keeper! Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, to sprinkle
- Add all ingredients (except second parmesan cheese) to breadmaker in order listed by your manufacturer.
- (put the garlic down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast) Set breadmaker on dough setting.
- When cycle is done, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover and let rise again.
- Bake 5-10 minutes at 450 F until light brown.
- Wrap tightly in foil and freeze.
- (or use).