Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use blue decorator sugar to decorate the rims of your glasses. This drink may turn your mouth, tongue, and teeth blue. You may want to strain before drinking.
- fresh orange juice (optional) or lime juice (optional)
- blue decorator sugar crystals (optional)
- 3 cups ice
- 1⁄3 cup tequila
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- Dip rims of margarita glasses in orange juice, and dip in sugar crystals to coat, if desired.
- Process ice and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve in prepared glasses.