This is another salad dressing that DH and I have been making for years. It is a variation of one by the Frugal Gourmet. We added more blue cheese. We enjoy it and hope you will too! (Jeff Smith's original recipe calls for 1/4 cup bleu cheese and 2 Tablespoons lemon juice. It is part of his Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe and comes from his 1984 book entitled The Frugal Gourmet).
- In a small mixing bowl combine the vinegar and milk.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes to curdle.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Serve over your favorite salad greens.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to one week.