1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese Dressing
This is another salad dressing that DH and I have been making for years. It is a variation of one by the Frugal Gourmet. We added more blue cheese. We enjoy it and hope you will too! (Jeff Smith's original recipe calls for 1/4 cup bleu cheese and 2 Tablespoons lemon juice. It is part of his Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe and comes from his 1984 book entitled The Frugal Gourmet).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl combine the vinegar and milk.
- 2Allow to sit for a few minutes to curdle.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Serve over your favorite salad greens.
- 6Refrigerate leftovers for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.9
- Calories from Fat 461
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 1631.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar