Recipe by HeatherTX
This recipe is Sara Moulton's most requested recipe. It is very good and great for afternoons when it is 5pm and I don't have a clue what is for dinner. Just a very basic but great chicken recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Season with salt and pepper (or other seasonings of your choice) and place on roasting pan breast side up.
- Roast for 45 minutes, or until the juices run clear when the thigh is pricked with a skewer.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and let stand for 15 minutes.