Another throw it together in a bag and freeze for that day when you don't want to think about what's for dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking: Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Place all ingredients into a prepared baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear - about 45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts.
- 3For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 4To cook from the freezer: Thaw in the refrigerator.
- 5Preheat the oven to 350º.
- 6Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear *See above cooking times.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry BBQ Dump Chicken (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 702.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g