Easy meatless meal! Dinner Doctor cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place beans, tomatoes and the corn, salsa, bell pepper, garlic, and cumin in a saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 3Spoon a third of the bean mixture over the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish. Top it with 5 of the tortillas, overlapping them as needed. Scatter 1 cup of the cheese over the tortillas. Spoon half of the remaining bean mixture over the cheese and top it with the remaining tortilaas. Spoon the remaining bean mixture over the tortillas, spreading it out to completely cover them. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and uncover. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top and return to oven. Bake until the cheese melts, 7 to 8 minutes. Let the casserole rest 1o minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Vegetable Stack
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 729.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 16.1 g