Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom made this all the time when we were growing up. She always put sprinkles on top! This is not a gourmet recipe, folks, this one is homey! Sometimes I add a teaspoon of rum flavoring to naughty it up...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in blender. Blend the heck out of it.
- Pour into 9" buttered pan.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and colored sprinkles if you'd like.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- To really gild the lily, serve with a dollop of Cool Whip or whipped cream.
- Thanks, Mom!