Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I put this together late on a Sunday night and it was so good, I just had to share it with you. I ate it along with a glass of red wine, but if eaten with a salad, it would be a nice solo lunch.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry pasta (I like rotini)
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- First, dice the tomato and sprinkle with the salt.
- Start 2 quarts of salted water to boil, and when it is a rolling boil, add the pasta.
- Cook until desired doneness (about 8 minutes for me) Dice the garlic and put in the bottom of a pasta dish with one tablespoon of olive, while the pasta is cooking.
- Add the hot cooked pasta to the dish, and toss until the the olive oil and garlic coats the pasta.
- Add pepperoini and tomato and toss again.
- Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on top, and add parmesan cheese.
I thought this was great! Easy, fast and good eating. I didn't have any pepperoni, so used Polish ham-sausage instead. Still good.
This is an Excellent recipe. I added green peppers and onions because a friend of mine always tells me cooking is a creative sport!!
excellent eating! i cooked it for my husband last night and he loved it! great for all ages, fast and easy to cook!