Bill Hilbrich's Note:
I put this together late on a Sunday night and it was so good, I just had to share it with you. I ate it along with a glass of red wine, but if eaten with a salad, it would be a nice solo lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, dice the tomato and sprinkle with the salt.
- 2Start 2 quarts of salted water to boil, and when it is a rolling boil, add the pasta.
- 3Cook until desired doneness (about 8 minutes for me) Dice the garlic and put in the bottom of a pasta dish with one tablespoon of olive, while the pasta is cooking.
- 4Add the hot cooked pasta to the dish, and toss until the the olive oil and garlic coats the pasta.
- 5Add pepperoini and tomato and toss again.
- 6Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on top, and add parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bill's Sunday Night Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 917.7
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 2414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g