Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The perfect addition to picnics and barbecues! Simple and delicious. Sure to become one of your favorites. My mother makes this for every family get together. Ham could be added, or more ketchup if desired, but try it this way first - you'll love it!
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces.
- Cook bacon in microwave, checking after each minute, or cook in a skillet, draining fat.
- Don't let it get crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Add bacon and mix a little.
- Bake uncovered for one hour at 350*.
- It's best if they set out to cool for one hour before you serve them.
i've made these twice in the past month and are just perfect w/ burgers and hot dogs on the grill. they are easy to make and everyone loves them-the last time i made them i topped them w/ french fried onions in the last 15 minutes of baking and they were delicious!
We enjoyed these great tasting beans.
Simple and easy plus delicious is a winner in my book. I thought they tasted even better the second day, warmed up. Thanks.