Recipe by Poker
Indoor Or Outdoor BBQ Potatoes. Either way they come out yummy. For better clean-up in oven you can also do the foil!
Top Review by Lorac
I couldn't stop eating these potatoes - didn't care if I had anything else! I had to use regular baking potatoes and guess at the amount. I also substituted 1 tsp of a combination garlic, parsley and salt combination for the garlic powder. I wrapped it in double foil and DH cooked it on a covered BBQ grill. The chili - honey -garlic flavor with a bit of blacking from the butter is totally addicting!
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 lbs medium red potatoes, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- BBQ~ grill or oven.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine, chili powder, honey, garlic powder, pepper and butter.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Spoon potatoes in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- BBQ--wrap and seal in foil; place on grill for about 30 minutes until tender!