This came from Studio 5 and now that the weather is heating up it is time to start grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 2 small unpeeled red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Place a foil sheet, approximately 12x12 inches, on a work surface. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the barbecue sauce in the center of the foil sheet. Place one chicken breast half over barbecue sauce and spread another teaspoon of sauce over chicken. Top with a quarter of the potato, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with a little of the salt and pepper.
- 3Fold foil in half to cover contents; make narrow folds along edges to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients to assemble three more packets. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- 4Open foil packets with scissors and carefully pull back edges (contents may be very hot). Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese over the top of each chicken breast half and return to oven, unsealed, for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. With a spatula, transfer the contents of each packet onto individual serving plates, if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ and Cheddar Foil Chicken Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 320.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese