1/3 Photos of Barilla No-Boil Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
Monica in PA's Note:
This is the best lasagna ever!! The noodles are so nice and thin and there is NO PREBOILING!! I will never purchase any other lasagna other than Barilla. I've been making this now for 3 years and everyone agrees--the recipe makes the very best! The instructions are right on the back of the lasagna box. I usually make multiple batches and freeze them. Its a great housewarming or "new baby" meal for a friend!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese and TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan.
- 3If you choose not to use the parmesan, just add more mozzarella.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a 13X9X3 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan.
- 6Layer in the order, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- 7Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 Cups sauce.
- 8Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remained meat, 1 cup of sauce.
- 9For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- 10Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
- 11Uncover and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted on the top (about 5 minutes).
- 12Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- 13If you are using a 13X9X2 pan---just make 3 layers to avoid boiling over.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barilla No-Boil Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 448.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles