Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are delicious bars that release a flavorful,and delicious aroma when baking.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a different bowl,beat together the eggs,water,smashed bananas,and vanilla.
- Combine both mixtures,and pour into a 9 by 13 inche pan.
- Baked for 30 minutes in preheated oven at 350°F.
Very easy to make, smells great during baking, but a little bit too plain for my taste! Thanks for sharing!
Very easy and yummy, they do smell great while baking. I used old fashioned oats because that is what I had and it worked fine. I topped them off with a half batch of cream cheese icing (recipe #6536)which added a little extra sweetness.