Recipe by Katha
I love balsamic vinegar. Needed to marinate a London broil this is what I came up with.
Top Review by k1rugaard
This marinade added lots of flavor to the beef. I wish I had given it two days but the beef was so tasty that it was fine. I will be using this recipe again! I grilled about 10 minutes per side and was very pleased with the results.
- 1 -3 lb london broil beef
- 1 -2 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place London broil in a non-metallic pan.
- Rub olive oil on London broil.
- Add meat tenderizer to both side of meat.
- Pierce meat with fork to work the tenderizer in to the meat on both sides.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a small bowl.
- Microwave 2 minutes to melt sugar.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour over London broil.
- Cover& refrigerate.
- Marinate over night or up to 2 days turning often.
- Place London broil on heated grill.
- cook till desired doneness.
- If desired warm left over marinate and baste while grilling.