I love balsamic vinegar. Needed to marinate a London broil this is what I came up with.
Make and share this Balsamic Marinated London Broil recipe from Food.com.
- Place London broil in a non-metallic pan.
- Rub olive oil on London broil.
- Add meat tenderizer to both side of meat.
- Pierce meat with fork to work the tenderizer in to the meat on both sides.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a small bowl.
- Microwave 2 minutes to melt sugar.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour over London broil.
- Cover& refrigerate.
- Marinate over night or up to 2 days turning often.
- Place London broil on heated grill.
- cook till desired doneness.
- If desired warm left over marinate and baste while grilling.