1/2 Photos of Balsamic Marinated London Broil
25 hrs 15 mins
I love balsamic vinegar. Needed to marinate a London broil this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place London broil in a non-metallic pan.
- 2Rub olive oil on London broil.
- 3Add meat tenderizer to both side of meat.
- 4Pierce meat with fork to work the tenderizer in to the meat on both sides.
- 5Combine the rest of ingredients in a small bowl.
- 6Microwave 2 minutes to melt sugar.
- 7Stir to blend.
- 8Pour over London broil.
- 9Cover& refrigerate.
- 10Marinate over night or up to 2 days turning often.
- 11Place London broil on heated grill.
- 12cook till desired doneness.
- 13If desired warm left over marinate and baste while grilling.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Marinated London Broil
Serving Size: 1 (744 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.8
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 294.8 mg
- Sodium 2404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 100.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: