Recipe by gord030831
I used my daughter's recipe with some modifications. For those who don't really fancy the taste of fish, this recipe will cure you of that. It is light and no overpowering fishy taste. Serve with rice and a vegetable of your choice (we like it with steamed broccoli).
Top Review by Dwynnie
This was super easy and very tasty! And while I did use garlic salt instead of the garlic powder, next time I would use between 1/2 and 3/4 tsp instead of the full tsp. This is a keeper! Thanks!
- 2 salmon fillets, 1-1/2 inch wide and approximately 1 inch thick (at the thickest point)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese or 1 tablespoon romano cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, quartered (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of olive oil evenly in the bottom of a 9x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place the fillets in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the fillets.
- Sprinkle half of the garlic over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the fillets.
- Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes making sure not to over bake.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon quarter over each fillet (optional).