1/1 Photo of Baked Salmon Fillets
Chef #352408's Note:
I used my daughter's recipe with some modifications. For those who don't really fancy the taste of fish, this recipe will cure you of that. It is light and no overpowering fishy taste. Serve with rice and a vegetable of your choice (we like it with steamed broccoli).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Pour 1 Tbsp of olive oil evenly in the bottom of a 9x9-inch glass baking dish.
- 3Place the fillets in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 4Pour the remaining olive oil over the fillets.
- 5Sprinkle half of the garlic over the fillets.
- 6Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the fillets.
- 7Sprinkle the cheese over the fillets.
- 8Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes making sure not to over bake.
- 9Squeeze the juice of a lemon quarter over each fillet (optional).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.8
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 409.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 67.4 g