1/5 Photos of Baked Egg in Ham Cups With Parmesan and Green Onion
You don't have to wait until a special occasion, make these for your breakfast tomorrow. I entered the recipe as 1 egg so you can easily scale it to just the number you need. If serving a crowd, use your muffin tin/silpat. Just 1 or a few use a ramekin or silpat cup. Add other things to the cup as the spirit moves you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Oil your ramekin (or silpat cup or muffin tin).
- 3Place the ham inside of it, making a nice cup.
- 4Crack your egg into the center.
- 5Top with green onion and cheese.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes. I prefer the yolk still runny -- less time.
- 8Pop onto your plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Egg in Ham Cups With Parmesan and Green Onion
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 188.9 mg
- Sodium 122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: