1/2 Photos of Bailey's Irish Cream and Coffee Muffins
Great made as mini muffins or take as a potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 C.
- 2Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- 3Sift together flour and baking powder into a bowl, stir in sugar and make a well in the centre.
- 4In a cup, dissolve instant coffee in the boiling water.
- 5In another bowl lightly whisk together the melted butter, Baileys, milk and eggs, and stir in instant coffee.
- 6Fold Baileys mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- 7Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- 8Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream and Coffee Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 178.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: