Great made as mini muffins or take as a potluck.
Make and share this Bailey's Irish Cream and Coffee Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- Sift together flour and baking powder into a bowl, stir in sugar and make a well in the centre.
- In a cup, dissolve instant coffee in the boiling water.
- In another bowl lightly whisk together the melted butter, Baileys, milk and eggs, and stir in instant coffee.
- Fold Baileys mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.