Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
When you have limited ingredients to make something good bacon usually sounds good. How can you take this coveted bacon and make a meal out of it? This sounds terrible but it surprised me so much I decided to post the recipe.
- Fry 8 strips bacon - soft.
- During frying put on generous portion of garlic powder and pepper.
- Toast bottoms of bread.
- Place bacon on bread.
- Tear cheese into 3 peices per sandwich.
- place on sandwich.
- Toast tops of bread.
- microwave bottoms with bacon and cheese for 50 seconds.
- Add Jalepeno pepper slices.
- Place small to moderate amount of Red Hot on top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on bacon and cheese.
- Place top peice of bread on sandwich.
- Now you have a sandwich.
Well, I actually use most of these ingredients using flour tortilla's instead of toast as a quesadilla and I use fresh jalapeno slices and I use mozz cheese instead of the american and it is delicious. I'll definitely try it on toast when I am out of tortillas!