Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
The ice cream will melt in the punch and turn it into a baby blue colour leaving frothy blue and white clouds floating on top --- this should serve around 20 people but of coarse it will depend on the size of glasses used --- this punch may be prepared slightly in advance with the top covered tightly with plastic wrap so that the 7-Up will not loose it's bubbles, add in scoops of ice cream before serving --- for a pink punch see my Baby Shower Pink Cloud Punch
Top Review by Oh Taste & See...
This is delicious and so creative! I made this recently for a friends shower and got tons of requests for the recipe. My punch bowl was a little too small, so I had to divide it into two before adding the icecream. It was nice to have the second one already ready and waiting. I will definitly be making this again!
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package berry blue unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda (or use a similar lemon-flavor beverage)
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle white cranberry juice
- 3⁄4-1 cup white sugar (or to taste)
- 8 -10 scoops vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic or glass punch bowl stir together the Kool-Aid drink mix powder with 7-Up and white cranberry juice until well combined.
- Stir in sugar starting with 3/4 cup and adding in more to taste (make certain to stir until no granules remain).
- Place scoops of ice cream on the top of the punch, the ice cream will somewhat melt and create a beautiful baby blue colour that resemble white clouds floating on top).
- Serve immediately.